My Blog List

Friday 12 February 2016

Why smart, independent and successful women are still single?

Four days before valentine's day my boss asked me why I didn't remind him of this upcoming special occasion because he needs to prepare and celebrate with his wife. 

My answer was, how can I remind you when It's not in my thoughts to celebrate because I don't have a date. And he started laughing. 



So I came up with these three P's that answers the question why.


1. Priority. I think this is one of the major reasons why i am still single. This year, I clearly told myself not to get involved in any kind of relationships, because I need to focus on my priorities which is my health, career, finances, my relationship with God and the most important people in my life, my family. 

"A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive."

2. Patience. Truth is, sometimes i feel a little bit frustrated but feelings change and we have control over it so I go check my priority list and change my focus. Don't allow your emotions to control you, keep calm and wait for the right man.

"Don't rush into a relationship. Work on yourself first."

3. Prepare. Instead of feeling frustrated, be grateful and embrace the status of being single because you have more time to prepare for the awesome love life you have dreamed of. Take good care of yourself, don't compromise and discover yourself. 

"While you are waiting for God to send love your way, take some time to prepare."

Remember, life is too short to waste your time investing in the wrong relationship. Keep calm and love yourself first. 

   #single #grateful #smart #independent #successful #priorities #patience #prepare #loveyourselffirst

No comments:

Post a Comment