My Blog List

Monday 14 September 2015

God promoted me, not only once but twice...

Yes, Lord, I know it is your will!

God promoted me faster than I ever imagined.

God has promoted me not only financially but also emotionally and spiritually.

It feels great, amazing and overwhelming!


I started working as a Receptionist, after 6 months, I jumped into Sales and Logistics Coordinator.

And in my first year of service, and without any expectation, God made me one of the most trusted employees.


God promoted me at the right time.

He knew that I have to support my mom and my sister.

He knew that I am not only working for myself but also for my family.

God knew my struggles and sacrifices, He is my judge.


My life is a testimony of God's goodness and mercy.

So I am sharing with you how did it happened so suddenly.

And I think some of them you already know, consider this as a reminder, so here's HOW:




1. Educate yourself. Know what you need to know, be curious and think like a student who is always willing to learn.


"When you know better, you do better." ~ Maya Angelou


2. Practice makes perfect. Yes! you know it. An hour a day to do what you think is beneficial to your health, career, and happiness. It can be reading, writing, meditating or singing.


"Excellence is a habit, not an act. It takes practice and perseverance. " ~ Victoria

3. Smile a lot and be kind to everyone. From laborers to your bosses and clients. Yes! It makes a big difference. It changes your mood instantly.
"A smile is the shortest prayer of gratitude we can offer to God."

4. Be grateful to every circumstance. We all struggle to become better every day. Complain less, God has a solution to every problem and nothing last forever. So thank God for the experiences and another day for being alive.

"If it's good, it's wonderful, if it's bad, it's experience. Be thankful anyway, for every circumstances is teaching us a lesson."

5. Serve with all your heart. That's the attitude of service. Not for the human masters but for the Lord. Helping creates a happy feeling.


"Often, the answers to our prayer does not come while we're on our knees but while we're on our feet serving the Lord and serving those around us." ~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

"Because new levels bring new problems and new opportunities," Watch now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuCFSG7q7N4


#BeInspired #Begrateful #Godisgood #Share #Like #Smile #Bekind #Lifeisbeautiful #GodBlessYou


<photo id="2" />

No comments:

Post a Comment